It's sure been a while since my last post. I've had a lot on my mind as of late so apologies for the lack of posts.
Instead of preparing for my first day of uni tomorrow like the good little girl that I'm not, I'm here reviving my neglected blog with a light-hearted post.
Anyway, here goes...the description below was copied straight from my sister's blog, so blame her if you find the explanation below lacking.
You leave a comment on this post, and I'll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
The letter P.
1. P for pineapples. They're yummy when frozen or when warm and all caramelised either by themselves or in a dessert...or even mains!
2. P for Phantom of the Opera. I loved watching the stage production as part of my birthday present last year.
3. P for podcasts. I love listening to podcasts, especially Chinese or Japanese ones because I'm really nerdy like that.
4. P for passion fruit. Such an amusing fruit that works well in desserts.
5. P for pool. The game that I attempted to learn whilst I was in Beijing. I'm still very bad at it, but at least I can hit the ball...most of the time!
6. P for piano. I love fiddling with the piano at home or listening to piano music. It never fails to relax me or to help me sift through all the stuff in my head.
7. P for purple. Purple's a pretty colour.
8. P for photos. I used to hate taking photos, but as of late, I've been quite snap happy, especially when I'm overseas. They're the cheapest souvenir you'll be able to get your hands on!
9. P for Pratchett. As in Terry Pratchett the author. Have you read his books? They're hilarious!
10. P for pouring rain. I love reading and/or enjoying a hot cup of tea whilst listening to the sound of pouring rain...as long as I don't have to be outside any time soon!
Alright, that got really tricky towards the end! I had such a mental blank for things beginning with 'P' lol.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment