It's the last official day of uni holiday and I find myself in a rather contemplative mood (which will quickly turn into manic depressive/suicidal once uni kicks off again). Where has the time gone? What have I been doing for the past month? Why the hell haven't I printed off my timetable and left it till the last minute when the admin server decides to play up?
Anyone else also going through the same thoughts?
It bothers me a little that I haven't actually done anything constructive all holidays; meaning I will be more than just a little screwed for uni Chinese. My month basically consisted of:
Week 1: Sleeping-catching up on sleep never felt soooo good!
Week 2: SAY and ANIF concerts, cleaning the house in time for friends from Hong Kong to come and stay over.
Week 3: Playing tourist, Govinda's with high schoold friends, skiing
Week 4: Playing tourist/shadowing a 14 year old girl around Sydney (this also involves baking and gardening; two activities she doesn't have the luxury of space for in Hong Kong), started TAFE Chinese again: one nazi teacher and one actually qualified REAL teacher who really wowed me over last night.
My computer has basically been handed over to her for the past 2 weeks so sorry about the lack of posts. Photos and more in depth talk later.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
since u dont have a tagbox ill put it here
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED KY!!
go to my blog for details la dear sister ^____^
CHAO!
Post a Comment