Q: Describe your house to me for homework. Refer to the sample excerpt I have given you in class for clues as to how to structure your own writing.
"My old house.
My home used to be far away, more far than my memeries can bring me. Far away, it was not even in this country, Australia. When I was young, at the age of 2, I can rembember clearly in my mind, an old tawny house, all the way at china. The building was obviously not a normal home to live in."
And this is the first paragraph of the sample excerpt I gave her from a piece I wrote when I was 9:
"My Uncle's House
Who could have known that a small, dainty-looking brick veneer house could hold some of my most precious childhood memories? As you may have already guessed, although it is now my uncle's house, the house I will describe here is the house I grew up in."
I hate it when they bug me for sample passages only to twist the words around and totally mess things up. GARGH! If you're going to copy, at least put some decent effort into it instead of this cheap asian pirated version I get all the time! Don't insult my already limited intelligence!
*grumbles*
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"cheap asian pirated version" that's classic! they learn young don't they?
well...kids are good at imitating adults...
Post a Comment