Friday, March 16, 2007

...*sigh*...

*sigh*...Oatley cafes sure need to speed up their ice chocolate service

Justin on the other hand, has a very different view on lazy weekdays....

Huh? Oh...weekdays?

They make me feel HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!

Nicky's little pink handbag makes her look adorable! She dressed and accessorised herself! I'm so proud of her! And uh...excuse Justin's bib. Hand-me-down from Nicky and all, he's wearing blue Mickey pants so I can assure you that he doesn't always crawl around wearing pink! Gu makes it a point to make sure he's wearing boy clothes before they ever venture out of the house but who cares when you're at home? Justin definitely doesn't seem to mind.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Nicky is sooo cute! Awww... these photos make me feel all warm and fuzzy

Kylie said...

I know! Don't they just make you feel all gooey inside? I love them in all their lovely little-ness!

Anonymous said...

doesn't justin's smiley face remind you of mashimaro??

gosh they're both such sweeties, almost makes me wanna have kids of my own to cuddle with....almost

p.s. ur blog commenting thingy sucks cuz i had to type in the word verification thing 5+ times!!