Wednesday, April 09, 2008

alive not dead

Please note that although it seems like the owner of this blog has dropped off the face of this known planet, these thoughts are for the most part, completely unfounded (her room has however, often been likened to that of a black hole and due to her lack of insight into physics, this metaphor will end right here). To use a severely overused one liner: rumours of her death have been greatly exaggerated.

She is, however, currently dealing with a massive load of work, whilst juggling Tafe and extra Saturday Chinese classes whilst preparing for her next practicum that will most likely make or break her future teaching career (she's off to a rather prestigious school where the students' intelligence scores are probably about a quadruple of hers).

She will, hopefully, get back into things and update semi-regularly like she usually does...or tries to do anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, sounds interesting Kylie. Can you name the school? I'm sure you'll be great! Good luck!
-Julia.

Kylie said...

Thanks Julia, I don't know about being great, but I hope they pass me!

Umm...I think I have to start thinking more carefully about some of the stuff I post now so I'll tell you personally later rather than announce it online.

Anonymous said...

Ky!
I may have accidentally torn a rip in the time dilation field in our space-time.
Please respond when you read this message! As I write this, it is the evening of Tuesday, the 15th of July 2008.
alive not dead.
Your friendly neighbourhood Santa.

Kylie said...

...a time wha? Ok you lost me there. Sounds Einstein-ish. Like that random theory about travelling at the speed of light and becoming really short during the process...Something like that...