I'm currently counting down the minutes until the end of winter whilst, ironically, I'm coming down with yet another bout of the flu. I've been pretty buggy this wintry season, despite the fact that I got the flu shot way before the real cold hit us this year.
There are two possible reasons I reckon - well...three, actually, come to think of it:
1) Lack of sleep - I'm a slow reader and writer plus I have pretty bad time management, ergo, I don't get much sleep.
2) A question of layers - I need to wear an extra three plus layers everywhere I go during winter to prevent getting even more sick all the whilst doing a good imitation of very round and squishy cushion.
3) Being in constant contact with young kids - kids contract all sorts of bugs at school and my immune system hasn't leveled up to what it needs to be once I'm out and constantly teaching. If this is true, tutoring kids every week is potentially life threatening and most definitely an OH&S risk.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment