Monday, January 12, 2009

Never a Dull Moment: A Dedication to Bon, My Favouritest Little Sister

Maybe it's because she knows me quite well, or maybe it's just in her nature. Whatever the reason, Bon always has an uncanny knack for making me chuckle.

Sometime last year, I returned home from uni to be greeted with a series of post-it notes on my door right above my uni timetable.

Observe Exhibit A:

On closer inspection, I found out who the culprit was.


For some insane reason, that last post-it note had me in fits of giggles for a good ten minutes. The cute little thunder cloud, the random postscript, the childish excitement she seemed to convey in that one exclamation, oh Bon, how you funny me!

You may annoy and irritate the hell out of me at times Bon, but one thing I can say for certain is that there's never a dull moment when you're around.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

omg how embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!