HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ALL THE BEST FOR 2011!
ALL THE BEST FOR 2011!
I've also included a video of my dorm room for all those who I'm about half way through my course now! I really can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! It really does my head in!
are curious (see below!).
5 comments:
when are u coming bk? come bk alreadyyyyyy
btw I thought you uploaded these videos on the blog already
Oh, happy new year to you too Ky!!
May 2011 be another year of more food outings!! nomnomnom
Lol, Happy New Year to you too, Candice! Yes, I'm looking forward to a lot of food next year :D
I'll be back on the Jan 20! So pretty soon'ish. Only roughly another 2 weeks to go. I'm starting to feel a bit sad about that though.
I'm enjoying myself heaps besides it being waaay colder than last time. *sigh* Gotta go home and start earning back money after spending it all over here...
aww jan 20th.. I'll be in India by then but yep I'll definitely catch you when I get backs:)
awww yeh it sounds heaps cold *from your weather updates *lol.. seen snow right? I rmb u and Bon reallyyyy wanted to see it last time..
haha yeh but the rate is so much better than last time so it shouldn't hurt toooo much OR have you been spending alotttt? ;)
India!?!?! Woah! That's pretty cool! Not to mention it'd be warm there. *sigh* Why can't it be warm here?
Yeh it is pretty cold. I stopped taking screen caps of my weather bar because it got too depressing looking at it (right now it's -4 but feels like -10).
We had a teeny weeny bit of snow one day during class but it wasn't continuous enough to be able to take a good picture of it. It's just been bloody cold ever since. No snow unfortunately.
Rate is definitely better but this time round I've been buying textbooks for teaching so uh...haven't exactly been following my budget?
Post a Comment