Live-action? Cosplay? Heh, enough said. I am highly amused. (Short clips here and here.)
You know an anime series is popular in Japan when some bright spark decides to market a live-action version of it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i just cracked up laughing when 'ichigo' started to sing! not that its bad, but its hilarious!! i think they were quite serious about this though..i dont think its meant to be laughed at...=p okok, i have to get back to work now. fasciculi, what the hell is that?
2 comments:
i just cracked up laughing when 'ichigo' started to sing! not that its bad, but its hilarious!! i think they were quite serious about this though..i dont think its meant to be laughed at...=p
okok, i have to get back to work now. fasciculi, what the hell is that?
heey kylie!
Long time no see!
Theres a bleach musical?! OOkay. I've been really out of it haven't I?
*shakes head*
Post a Comment