Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's been awhile...

All I can use as an excuse is well, I've been busy with essays, exams, presentations and whatever else that ranks higher than blogging on my list of priorities.

But for all those who have been patiently waiting for a post, here's your reward!

Now watch me steal Cam's asterisk updates idea! (Apologies in advance)

Significant happenings in my life (I may post in detail later, but I'm too sleep deprived at the moment to do so)

*Bad Movie Day (Check Lna, Lra and Dna's blogs off to the right for specifics)
*Eminence IRC meet up (now I can put a face to some of those screen names. You're all too good at bowilng for your own good.)
*PSIII concert
*YKM dinner
*Tennis dinner flop (seriously considering never bossing anything ever again. Specifics later)
*Somewhat (specifics later) fired from my job as a letter-stuffer at Ch. 7 Sunrise
*Attended my aunt's and cousins' (congratulations Angela, Alison and Brandon!) baptism ceremony. Not being the church-going type or according to some people, not even Christian, it was a rather interesting experience to say the least. (Specifics later)
*Started on my 4th and final piece for AMus. It's a wonderful 20th century Maurice Ravel piece that involves hand positions that ARE NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE! (Will post photos as proof later)
*Another visit to "Pasteur", the busy Vietnamese restaurant on George St. I can almost say that the silent, one-eye-bigger-than-the-other-which-looks-suspiciously-like-it-could-be-a-glass-eye manager does not freak me out anymore. Almost. Repeated exposure appears to be the key.

Noticed how I managed to blog without actually saying anything? Oooo, I'm getting good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's alright.. thanks for all the update.. can't wait to hear more..
you poor thing.. 11 hrs of sleep in three days.. I'm surprised u're still standing? what magicial elixir are u drinking? is it the b12 vitamin stuff? v? dare coffee? your own grounded up coffee?
let me in on the know.. or are u pretty much brain dead and in need of desperate sleep?
btw-- are u organising a ski trip this yr?

Anonymous said...

I slept for 12 hours last night ;/ (12 hours i could ill afford). But i only got home at 4am on Monday night, and 1am on Tuesday night, and then came down with a high fever while at work yesterday and was ready to collapse by the time i got home.

Anyways, talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

hey kylie! watch it video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plSfKHZZwZ4&eurl=
i love it! ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten! its funny watching the 'students' try to hold their laughter in! =p

quaffy said...

YOU CHEAT, KYLIE. What sort of post is that?

(I'm really not being very encouraging... :P )

Don't say we were fired; it makes it sound like our fault.

Kylie said...

Leana: B12 is my FRIEEEENNNNND. Do NOT ask me to organise ANYTHING! Ever! I'm a little bitter about organising.

Sophia: Awww....*hands Soph her supply of drugs* I hope you feel better soon.

Rena: AHAHAHAHA! It's hilarious! Lol, it's so cruel to laugh at the guys getting caned but....AHAHAHAHA! "30=ten...ten ten".

Laura: Yesh, I'm guilty of violating all self-imposed blogger rules. But look! I have a new post! A umm...*cough* slightly more substantial one.