Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gargh! Allergies Begone with Thee!

Note: Whinge post below. Consider yourselves warned.

I had to move around the jewellery displays at work today and ended up sneezing from open till close because of the massive amounts of dust bunnies I must have inhaled whilst carting the stock back and forth between the shelves.

I hate my hay fever and assortment of other allergies! I start randomly sneezing in perfectly good weather, my skin itches and either goes red and swells up or turns all lumpy and/or scaley for no apparent reason, I can't keep cats OR dogs AND I can't wear a wrist watch or any other pieces of jewellery really, for extended periods of time...*wails theatrically* why do I have to be such defective stock?!?

I still feel like a teary-eyed, red-nosed monster at the moment. Gargh! It sucks to be me!

3 comments:

Sophia Chong said...

Where do you work these days? By your reference to Jewellery - same place as Bonnie?

Bonnie said...

As of last Thursday, I no longer work there!! Hahaha =D

Kylie said...

Yeh same place as Bon as the one Bon used to work for. I used to work at East Gardens but I think I'm getting shifted to the Rhodes store. Well...not really store...more like a very large kiosk.