The room did get a bit chilly in the wee hours of the morning but for the most part I managed to sleep alright considering it's a new environment and all.
As the room is still in its chrysalis stage of metamorphosis from a TV/games room to that of a twin bedroom/study, there is a strange assortment of both living room and bedroom furniture in the one room as well as various boxes of paraphernalia that need to be sorted through and stored away.
Much to my surprise, I came home tonight to find the room even more filled out as Mum decided to help speed up the moving process by moving a few more boxes of my belongings downstairs whilst I was out tonight with Anthony and Candice. I appreciate her gesture of help but if things keep piling up in this room before I have a chance to go through it all, I think I'm going to hyperventilate from a sudden onset of claustrophobia.
Ack...I'm suddenly feeling quite overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff that needs to fit in this room.
Moving out of my upstairs room: a few days ago...
Tonight...
6 comments:
Kylie.. you've missed one vital element in this story... Why in the world did you agree to move into a room with your sister??
I'd rather move out than be forced to do that! Especially as you'll be working soon!
Well, it's not like Mum gave us much of a choice. Mum's banking on the fact that I'll probably move out next year.
In fact, she keeps asking me when I plan to leave already.
So much motherly love...
lol ky.... your old room setup is like 100% the same as mine
even where u put pictures and all (although i have posters there instead)
but where the bed is, ur table, the TYPE of table and the window location... man.. its a bit freaky i must say
show u a picture when u go onto msn next time lol
What, serious? Haha, that would be a little freaky.
can't wait to get there and see it!
WELCOME HOME YI!!!!
Lol, still a work in progress though...we're slowly getting there.
When are you coming over again?
Post a Comment