Hey! I got a visa recently and i did not get this chocolate! this is garbage! I feel gypped!
ooooh! looks yum! =D i want a chocolate debit visa card!
Do debit cards have fees? In the third photo the chocolate "card" is being eaten away. Kind of ironic then that having a debit or credit card will have the same effect on your money..
Lol that is quite true!Hmm...and we have that expression "the ATM ate my card" as well.I never really looked at it like that. Food for thought? (Yeh, I know...bad pun intended)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey! I got a visa recently and i did not get this chocolate! this is garbage! I feel gypped!
ooooh! looks yum! =D i want a chocolate debit visa card!
Do debit cards have fees? In the third photo the chocolate "card" is being eaten away. Kind of ironic then that having a debit or credit card will have the same effect on your money..
Lol that is quite true!
Hmm...and we have that expression "the ATM ate my card" as well.
I never really looked at it like that. Food for thought? (Yeh, I know...bad pun intended)
Post a Comment