"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice."
Robert Frost, "Fire and Ice"
So I'm back in Sydney and still trying to adjust to a 3 hour time difference as well as a 30 degree spike in the weather. It's a bit disconcerting and is going to take some getting used to.
I find myself snacking at odd hours and wide awake late into the hours of the night because my body can't seem to figure out what time it is.
The heat's doing great for the remnants of my flu though - it's almost completely blasted it away hence why I'm so glad to be out of the cold. According to my forecast bar though, tomorrow is going to be a real stinker, to the point that my pop up bar has decided that tomorrow needs to be designated a curious little red symbol that I've never seen before on my bar.

If you had to pick the lesser of two evils, what would you prefer:
Scorching hot Sydney or freezing cold Beijing?
So I'm back in Sydney and still trying to adjust to a 3 hour time difference as well as a 30 degree spike in the weather. It's a bit disconcerting and is going to take some getting used to.
I find myself snacking at odd hours and wide awake late into the hours of the night because my body can't seem to figure out what time it is.
The heat's doing great for the remnants of my flu though - it's almost completely blasted it away hence why I'm so glad to be out of the cold. According to my forecast bar though, tomorrow is going to be a real stinker, to the point that my pop up bar has decided that tomorrow needs to be designated a curious little red symbol that I've never seen before on my bar.

If you had to pick the lesser of two evils, what would you prefer:
Scorching hot Sydney or freezing cold Beijing?
No comments:
Post a Comment