The thing about the weather in Beijing is that it's not really the lack of sun that makes you start to ponder whether or not you're going to contract frostbite.
It's the wind.
So in order to counter the cold here, I've foregone any fashion sense I might have had back at home (haha, not that I really had much to begin with) and have decided to dress for warmth rather than for anyone else.
Hence why I look like a cross between the Michelin Man and a Wannabe Ninja.
It's the wind.
So in order to counter the cold here, I've foregone any fashion sense I might have had back at home (haha, not that I really had much to begin with) and have decided to dress for warmth rather than for anyone else.
Hence why I look like a cross between the Michelin Man and a Wannabe Ninja.
Therefore ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you...
MICHELIN NINJA KY!
Who cares if I look like an idiot. I'm WARM...'ish!
***
Note: Anyone recognise where the title comes from?
Submit your answer in the comment box!
First in gets a surprise gift from Beijing!:D
***
6 comments:
the food Naruto which is often found in ramen.
pay up.
oh and also, no, i'm not a random, so I mean it, pay up Ha...XD
Confucius?? LOL!
Is that you, William?
Bon: Lol, NO! No present for you!
i'm trippin out...
So you should be :p
Post a Comment