Sunday, June 04, 2006

and I just keep on getting older...

I'm now *glances at clock* 19 years and 24 minutes old. Ooo...make that 25.

Just of note, here's some of the things that wikipedia has noted on my special day:
Births:

Holidays and observances

Seems like any other day so far...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIEEEE!!!! =)

hahaha and there goes a year...

Dr Kylie
Cr One Year Less to Live

hahahaha... ok too much accounting... and i dont even know if thats right!... but i've identified you as an asset anwyayyyyy hehehehe okay im going to bed..

Anonymous said...

its about time you updated! *glares* but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! dont worry, you dont look or seem any older! i too refuse to believe that im 19. actually my lunar bday is next week. so maybe im not 19...yet? anyhoo, we've still got a year before our brains start shrinking. make the most of it! whoo!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday KY!!!
have fun while u can!!!!
coz next year, u will turn 20!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kylie said...

Apparently the brain naturally starts to shrink once we hit 20. Although I still reckon that we're safe since Einstein had a relatively small brain.

To all those who have called me old, I'M NOT OLD! 30 IS OLD! YOU CAN CALL ME OLD THEN! ARGHGGH!