I stumbled across this a while ago. It's a list entitled: "When I Rule the World" by Katsudon.
http://www.katsudon.net/omake/ruleworld.html
Some of them are really comedy gold. Three of my favourites are:
"I will practice my maniacal laugh daily; it's a great stress reliever"
"I will not keep my evil lair in a large, mansion, castle, or former government building. It will be on the main floor of my comfortable, modest condo or house, right next to the kitchen with a great south facing view."
"If my computer talks to me, I won't listen to it. Neither will I listen to the voices unless they are incredibly persuasive."
It kind of reminds me of that scene from the first Austin Powers movie when the evil minion's wife receives a call informing her of her husband's untimely demise.
It's terribly mean...but also terribly funny at the same time.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment