
I've scheduled myself in for a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning to get my Typhoid and Hep A injections before I jet off to Beijing.
That's like two injections in the one sitting.
Good thing I have two arms, eh?
That's like...twice the amount of pain.
It's probably going to be cold tomorrow too. I'll have to strut around the doctor's surgery in a t-shirt.
That can't be good for the body.
What if I catch a cold?
A cold could become pneumonia.
I could die from pneumonia.
Maybe I shouldn't go tomorrow after all.
Wouldn't want to get pneumonia and die.
Yes, death. That would be rather unfortunate.
Of course, this decision has absolutely nothing to do with my not liking injections.
No, definitely not.
It probably doesn't have anything to do with why I refuse to go to sleep either.
I mean, what kinda idiot refuses to go to sleep because they don't want tomorrow to come.
That's just silly.
I mean, I'm only taking precautionary measures here.
You know...that thing about catching a cold and pneumonia.
...
...
...
And they say denial is just another river in Egypt.
No comments:
Post a Comment