This was snapped up by Bon whilst we were shopping at our local Chaoshifa 超市发 supermarket about five minutes walk from our dorm. I think the staff found us very suspicious. Every time we went there, we ooh'ed and aaah'ed over everything and took at least double the amount of time most locals usually take to do their shopping, sneaking in a few photos here and there.
I miss the excitement I'd get from trivial things like finding coffee flavoured chewing gum (doesn't that defeat the purpose of chewing gum to get rid of bad breath?!) and blueberry flavoured condensed milk (they have blueberry flavoured everything over there!). Oh China, how I wish to be back there now...
3 comments:
lol I couldn't resist saying that line "There be no candy food" while waving my finger and moving my head like a black mama... Too much American TV lol
Lol! It's comedy gold, eh?
HAHAHA. that is like magic speech.
Post a Comment