In celebration of Chris' promotion and our Japanese home stay student's successful English
oral presentation today, I decided to break open the bottle of Go-Shu sake that I got for my 17th birthday, along with a set of cups and sake flask.
oral presentation today, I decided to break open the bottle of Go-Shu sake that I got for my 17th birthday, along with a set of cups and sake flask.We drank it straight first, which turned out to be pretty gross since we had it at room temperature and I think it's nicer cold although I'm not a huge fan of sake. After that came the following concoction that I found in my cheapy cocktail book that I bought for $3.50 from St Vinnies a while back:
Sake Cooler
60 ml sake
30 ml lemon squash
a dash of bitters
soda water
The result? A really really foul drink that just tasted like tangy carbonated sake, which is basically what it was.
Lesson of this story? Try another cocktail because this one is ewwwww.....
No comments:
Post a Comment