Friday, September 01, 2006

Rejoice, my loyal subjects! For it is SPRING!!!

Ready your antihistamines and pull out your vases! For SPRING is upon us! Rejoice! Hurray! Hurrah! The time of blooming flowers, many birthdays and spring cleaning (er...yeeaaarhhh...) has now arrived!

Anyway, the spirited me just wanted to wish everyone a happy spring (and of course, an early Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there). Now go forth and frolic in ye (or ye good neighbour's) full a'bloomin flowerbeds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..you're scaring me

Leana said...

LOL.. i m just glad you sound heaps happier than your last blog entry
=)
YAY! the weather for the last two days has been SO nice and I m digging out t shirts now.. =)

can't wait til I can wear shorts again...

Kylie said...

I wore shorts for tennis today!

:D That's a sure sign that things are heating up since I'm usually the one carrying a jumper around during summer in case it turns cold.