Monday, November 03, 2008

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses....

Sorry guys for the lack of posts.

I've come down with a very bad eye infection and it's proving difficult to do anything at all because my eyes are so sore and sensitive. It's really annoying because all I can really do all day is close my eyes and feel very sorry for myself.

Fingers crossed my eyes will be back in action in the next couple of days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, been meaning to post a comment here for a while now. I hope you're doing well Kylie!! Eyes I think; are one of the most annoying body parts to be feeling bad... but it doesn't sound serious for you, so I hope it'll all get better soon!

I wanted to give you this a while ago too, since you gave me yours... but here's my lil blog (aka.The Rant Board), atm nothing interesting's going on, but do what you want with it!
http://masudsabr.livejournal.com

Kylie said...

I've been trying to add you to the list of blogs that I follow but for some reason I keep getting an error.

Hmm...will try later. Great blog, I love rant posts!