Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh China, how you tickle my funny bone!

Shh! I'm supposed to be cramming for my Japanese exam on Wednesday, but I somehow ended up randomly browsing through some of my old photos. (Hmm...funny how that happened...)

The following two photos were taken in Dali, Yunnan Province, China when Mum and I joined Dad and his soccer pals touring Heyuan and Yunnan province way back in November 2006. Yunan is a really beautiful place and I wouldn't mind going back there again, although I felt like my nose was about to be frozen off from the sheer cold!

Anyway, you have to love the translators who came up with these signs.


Taken whilst on a three-hour cruise on the Erhai


Taken before boarding a cable car. So...no scratching and no sticking bodies outside? *nods* Got it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly the Chinese are awesome at highlighting KEYWORDS in the sentences.

It's all in the name of efficiency!

Kylie said...

*nods*

Indeed.