Monday, November 24, 2008

Spicing up the Korean subway system

Let it not be said that Koreans do not have a sense of humour...check out their subway!










Bwahahaha! I am so amused...!

These were taken when Jen and I were heading home on the subway from Dongdaemun markets to Hwacheong.

We had to get off a terminating service and change trains. Thank goodness Jen was with me! All the announcements were in Korean. I would have sat in that carriage for ages thinking something had gone horribly wrong with the subway.

Actually, come to think of it, we DID stay on the train for ages! Jen was too busy chatting with me to pay attention to the announcements and a really nice old man ended up going back onto the carriage and telling us to hop off all the whilst lecturing Jen about not paying attention to her surroundings, lol...

No comments: