Saturday, May 23, 2009

"...and then the fatter wog said to the skinnier wog..."

One week into my internship, another 5 weeks to go. It's been pretty ok so far although as usual, I stress way too much and I'm repeatedly running through my lessons in my head way into the wee hours of the morning.

Ack, so sleep deprived.

Thank goodness the school's close by. Too bad I have some early morning classes.

Anyway, just wondering if you have all heard the news on the Kings Cross shooting. For those not in the know, Kings Cross is the red light district in Sydney and is full of clubs and bars and places your parents probably warned you never to step foot in.

As to what happened exactly? Well, I think I'll let YouTube do the explaining...



*Shakes head sadly* "Fatter wog"? "Skinnier wog"? "Call on my fully sick boys"?

How very politically correct.

The girl in this clip, Clare Werbeloff, has become so famous for her well thought out comments that she's had to hire a PR to deal with the publicity.

Thank goodness the victim is in a stable condition at St Vincent's Hospital, else this fame would have been even more twisted and wrong...as if it's not odd enough as it is.

...and that's part of the reason why I could chuckle at the following clip without feeling too guilty. So very wrong, yet so very funny...



Thanks Merrick, Rosso and Kate for putting together this mix. Gotta love Nova.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

LOL! I LOVED THAT!

CHK CHK BOOM!!!

i feel sorry for the girl though... cuz now everyone's going to think she's a bimbo... she'll be the 'CHK CHK BOOM' chick!