Update on the cockroach situation!
The same cockroach (hopefully!) resurfaced today crawling across the ceiling.
I looked at him.
He looked at me.
Then I decided he was lonely and needed a new friend so I introduced him to my can of Mortein.
I really hope he's the same one who had me so paranoid last night and not his twin. I don't want a family of vengeful cockroaches coming after me, especially when I'm asleep and defenceless (eep!).
Monday, May 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha you're screwed! Screeeewed!
You've just killed the bread winner, and now the whole family will need to come out and hunt!
jk.
Gotta love cockroach incidents though haha My sis broke a couple of things around the hose trying to vacuum up live cockraoches :p
ARGH!
They just keep coming!
At this rate, the whole extended family's going to make an appearance!
Lol@your sister. She's one brave individual. I'm too chicken to vacuum up live cockroaches since I have an innate fear that they'll climb out of the bag and terrorise the house again. Instead, I first gas them to death with Mortein and then I vacuum :D
I refuse to use a dustpan or a paper towel to pick them up in case they're not thoroughly dead yet and suddenly start spasming in its death throes. Yeck....
You fail Ky.
LOL!
And you scream like a little girl when you see a cockroach!!!!!
Chickenchickenchicken... hahaha!
*sigh* Nope. She's just too chicken to go anywhere near them. Even with a spray. She likes the distance our vacuum cleaner offers. lol
Bon, how about a video of that on YouTube? :p
Great idea Liam!!
TEEHEEHEEE =D
Noooo! Bad idea! Bad idea!
Post a Comment