Argh!
Just killed two more of the same evil, big, black and ugly variety of cockroaches!
What the heck is going on in this house?!?!
I'm getting on the phone and booking pest control first thing tomorrow morning! We just got the whole house fumigated like in January. This should NOT be happening!
...don't tell me you're right about me killing the breadwinner, Liam!
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
the cockroaches are screaming...
"THIS IS SPAAAAAAAAARTA!!!"
LOL!
Noooo!
I refuse to go down without a fight!
I'm going to bed with a can of Mortein by my side!
Liam's always right.
... Even when he makes random jokes? lol
I love that comment about January though, it's almost like having cockraoches in the house is anticipated. Have you tried those Mortein "keep those f-kers out my house" sprays? I use em, and you only need to do it once every few months (on top of normal pest control). Otherwise you can just bugbomb the entire place hahaha
IF YOU BUGBOMB OUR ROOM I WILL PERSONALLY UNLOAD A BUCKET OF BUGS ON YOUR TABLE KY!
I fear for the lives of my precious personal belongings... like Toby The Bear...
Liam: hmm...bug bombs, eh? That's something to look into.
And lol, yes, I do believe that cockroaches probably have some secret underground bunker they hide in, bidding their time until it's safe for them to wreak havoc in the house again.
We're on the waiting list at the pest controllers atm, waiting for someone to come around.
Bon: Pfft! Toby the bear is too ridiculously big. I still remember you nicking off with one of my office chairs when we used to live upstairs!
And eeeewww! NO BUGS! You know, if you dump the bugs on my table, they're gonna spread to your side too!
Post a Comment