Ha ha, air five.I love my 1Tb external hard drive too, i bought it to store the China footage.mine isn't shiny though :(
i have one too! and its prettier than yours! XD
Not long before world domination now!
Dan: Lol, I wish I bought one in China. All that high speed internet and unlimited bandwidth we had at the dorms and no room on Bon's laptop to store it all *shakes head sadly*Andy: What? Serious!? No! Send pics! Now!Liam: Muahahahahaha! Indeed!
ZOMG thats the same one i haveeeeee!!!!!
ORIN!!!!Lol, serious?! I thought your one was grey and unshiny...or am I thinking of your overheating monster of a macbook?How are you anyway? Are you coming over any time soon?
lol, dam i thought you would have gotten the Asus E-box which looks pretty dam similar from the back xD.http://www.intersell.com/images/campaign/product/232890_1.jpg
Hey Chris! :DLol yeh they look quite alike eh? I think mine is shorter and fatter though...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ha ha, air five.
I love my 1Tb external hard drive too, i bought it to store the China footage.
mine isn't shiny though :(
i have one too! and its prettier than yours! XD
Not long before world domination now!
Dan: Lol, I wish I bought one in China. All that high speed internet and unlimited bandwidth we had at the dorms and no room on Bon's laptop to store it all *shakes head sadly*
Andy: What? Serious!? No! Send pics! Now!
Liam: Muahahahahaha! Indeed!
ZOMG thats the same one i haveeeeee!!!!!
ORIN!!!!
Lol, serious?! I thought your one was grey and unshiny...or am I thinking of your overheating monster of a macbook?
How are you anyway? Are you coming over any time soon?
lol, dam i thought you would have gotten the Asus E-box which looks pretty dam similar from the back xD.
http://www.intersell.com/images/campaign/product/232890_1.jpg
Hey Chris! :D
Lol yeh they look quite alike eh?
I think mine is shorter and fatter though...
Post a Comment