Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clare Werbeloff Exposed as a Fake

*chuckles*...and the chk chk BOOM! fun continues.

"Sydney Morning Herald" has exposed the open minded and culturally sensitive Clare Werbeloff of "chk chk BOOM!" fame as a fake.

"We have interviewed her and she has not witnessed the shooting," said acting Kings Cross Police crime manager, Detective Inspector Matt McQueen. "She has admitted to making it all up and has not witnessed the shooting."

However, being a bogus eye witness hasn't stopped her from scoring herself a gig on Channel Nine's "A Current Affair" tomorrow night at 6:30pm for anyone who's interested.

This comment from the victim, Justin Kallu, to "Adelaide Now" had me in fits of giggles:

"I'm just a bit upset about the fact that I've been shot and that I almost lost my life and there's this girl all over the news getting popular all because she has no brains."

It's really quite sad that there really are people out there like her who don't seem to feel embarrassed at all by their own ignorance.

But then again, ignorance is bliss.

No comments: