There's a cockroach lurking around the room somewhere.
I keep hearing random rustling around the room but I haven't managed to track it down yet despite the number of bags and boxes I've searched through.
I'm torn between either tearing the room apart by conducting a more thorough search, fumigating the place with Mortein just to kill the little bugger or just leaving it for the time being and hunting it down again tomorrow morning.
That's the worst thing about tidying up.
You disturb all the creepy crawlies who usually reside peacefully in the assorted boxes of stuff that you probably haven't touched for the past five years.
*grumbles* Why can't clutter just clear itself?
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The question is, can you sleep tight knowing there's a cockroach in your room?
I thought so.
Let the massacre begin!
:S
Nooo, I think I got him tonight though. Well, I hope so anyway.
Lol, you know, I ended up almost cooking myself alive in my sleep last night because I wrapped myself up in my blankets really tightly since I got all paranoid that the cockroach would crawl up my leg or something.
It's happened before and the experience has scarred me for life!
Post a Comment