Wednesday, November 30, 2005

amusing...

Whilst cleaning up my room I came across a joke in my Modern notes.

Enjoy! (Although you may have read it somewhere before)

Found on the wall of the Bushranger Hotel, Collector, NSW

"Philosopher's Corner"

Socialism - You have 2 cows and give 1 to your neighbour.
Communism - You have 2 cows: the government takes both and gives you the milk.
Fascism - You have 2 cows: the government takes both and sells you the milk.
Nazism - You have 2 cows: the government takes both and shoots you.
Bureaucratism - You have 2 cows: the government takes both, shoots one, milks the other and throws the milk away.
Capitalism - You have 2 cows: you sell one and buy a bull.

9 comments:

Donna said...

I remember this one!

Funny how things make better sense when you throw cows into the mix.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!

I strike again!

Kylie said...

Only those who are desperate, lonely and not to mention cowardly, would resort to hiding behind the cloak of anonymity whilst causing a commotion in order to garner the attention of others that they tragically lack.

Your joke's getting rather old. Grow up.

Anonymous said...

Your words hurt me so much... [emotion=sarcasm]

How do you know that I need to grow up...LOL...

The Cloak of Anonymity (opponent attack misses +75%, damage reduction +50%, Special: cloaks character)

It is a cool joke...hehe...something to keep me busy and you guessing. Or is it distracted while something more insidious happens? (Like your metaphorical grave being dug with your own shovel)

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is this person?
Some random person who stumbled upon your blog, or some "friend" playing a mean prank?

In any case Im still waiting for Cathy to give me your email ><
So I'll give u mine instead so u can add me :p

tekato01@hotmail.com

hopefully you remember who I am ><

Anonymous said...

Taifu,

Tis' a private joke by a friend. Don't butt in again, though :) :)



Neh...have I stopped you from blogging now Ky, or are you too
busy grave-digging.

Neh...visit me at www.bonniewantsagrave.com/kylieisdiggingit/digging.html :)

PS. If you can't guess by now who this is then...well...I don't have anymore words to say then and you shall never know until I choose to reveal it. :)

Anonymous said...

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-___- u bum, use your own name instead of anonymous!!

Anonymous said...

by the way the last comment was by me - bon - ky's sis

quaffy said...

Update your blog Kylie!