Thursday, November 10, 2005

lost and slightly annoyed at usyd

(begin rant)

I picked up a copy of the "Official Guidebook to Examination Rooms" yesterday. It's photocopied (damn cheap uni people!) and the pages aren't even all cut to the same size! (Again, damn cheap uni people!)

ANYWAY, that's not what really annoyed me. Cheap black and white photocopying on plain A4 paper with unevenly cut pages I can handle (with the proper counselling). Noooo....what really bugged me was how all the directions were made in relation to other obscure buildings around the campus.

"Enter Engineering Precinct in Maze Crescent opposite the Old School Building."

Where IS this Maze Crescent?!? Where IS this Old School Building?!?!

I only ever know the buildings I have classes in and places I eat at (oh, and the library). As if I'd take the time to search out the other buildings here.

(/end rant)

In other news, I need new clothes for summer. Shopping trip anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yer, i got lost trying to find tute room 620... Joe was meant to take me, but the trains were late, so I was late, and ended up being 10 minutes late for my exam... looong story.

Anyway, in short, if looking for Electrical Engineering Tute Room 620, you need to take the lift.

Anonymous said...

"Enter Engineering Precinct in Maze Crescent opposite the Old School Building"

hahahahahahahahar! theyre telling you how to find the door??? i thought that was the easy part?

Anonymous said...

lol.. and i was complaining about the location of my exam rooms.. =P

i've been lucky.. the hardest one to find was in the quad today... and that wasn't even really that hard.. a nice guy helped me find the stairs and actually walked me to the room ..

and do u realise there are lots of random signs around uni?

leana

p.s 3 down, 2 to go.. that actually sounds better that reality.. sick of exams already.. 3 exams in 3 days.. it wasn't so tough last sem, or during HSC, or trials or yearly..don't know why it's bugging me this sem..must be the weather..

Anonymous said...

woops--back again..

gladly go shopping with you =) once i've narrowed down my list of what i really need to spruce up my wardrobe... and i don't know whether this is a good thing-- willing to wear skirts and shorts.. if not now.. when else will i get the chance to wear shorts and be 'trendy'? =P

p.s loving the way we're keeping in touch via blogs.. sorry about the long posts.. everybody's blog has been 'attacked' by me.. =P