I have found...a grey hair.
To add insult to injury, it was my student...my YOUNG student, who pointed it out to me and found my subsequent denials so amusing that she decided to go right ahead and yank the abomination right off my head and show me the hard evidence (see exhibit A).
"Once you've found one, the next is not far behind" - Mum (whilst unsuccessfully comforting a grieving Ky)...Tis a cruel day indeed.
Ky (approx.) age: 18 years, 5 months, 13 days, 6 hours, 20 minutes, [insert certain number] seconds and counting... :(
12 comments:
aren't they supposed to be good luck?
I thought I saw one in the car mirror the other day, but it turned out to be light brown!
You're worried about ONE? Most people at uni have lots of white hairs! Just take a gander.
Is it genetic? How many greys does Chris have?
(This word verification is so difficult! krbmxaba!)
mum always tells me to tell her when she has white eyebrow hair. apparently that's bad luck?
we're getting too old kylie! In my mind, I'm still seven years old ...
blame it on exams :P
it's so so easy! ofcourse now that they're over i guess you'll have to find another excuse :P
Tsk Tsk...
Wrong again.
Soph: Good luck? They are?
Lra: Chris has quite a few grey hairs so yeh it might be genetic.
Dna: *sniff* I know...we'll be 50 before we know it!
Cam: uh...hmm...yeh, need an excuse...my very trying students?
Anonymous: Irene! Cathy! Cheuk! Sharon! Cham! hmm...Chris?? Tommy? Gargh! Reveal yourself damnit!
....is that you Kat??!?
You'll never know.
And stop trying to cheat, only one guess per post.
hmmm... how did my name pop up in the comments... ><
I dun have that many grey hairs!!
you guys should check ky's floor the next time you guys come over, its like a trial of hair leading to the bathroom =p
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/chaos-child/kylie1.jpg
hehehe... =)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/chaos-child/kylie1.jpg
O_o
you really had bags when you were that small ky? :P
*grumble* HEY! Leave me aloooonnnnneee!!!!!
Post a Comment