Monday, November 14, 2005

feeling her eyeballs peeling due to too much netting

In an attempt to not study until tomorrow, I've spent the past 4 hours or so on mirc with my crazy eminenceonline forum friends. What is eminenceonline? You ask? If you're an ardent gaming and/or anime fan or just a fan of instrumental music, go here and discover a new way of spending your ocassional nights out in the city.

It all started when funkyseefunkydo found an innovative way of spicing up irc chats: by playing online trivia and uno at the same time. Having forgotten how to play uno with cards let alone online with imaginary cards (kinda like that MUD thing, I never really got that...how am I supposed to kill something I can't see?!?) AND not being able to multitask for the life of me, I joined in on the trivia fun. Being a terrible gloater and sore loser myself, I should've known I'd be there till the bitter end. *hangs head in shame*

What started as an hour on the chatroom ended up being 4...or maybe 5...I'm not really sure, everything's starting to get a bit blurrrry now. I think I can hear my eyeballs making schticky noises as they try to move around with little moisture to glide them.

Although I am proud to say that I came in 2nd :D (funkyseefunkydo and CCJc are mindboggling....or googling...*narrows eyes in suspicion*) and I wasn't even there from the very start.

...

...

HA! Take that! Concinnity you Google boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHH i wonder what the others are gonna say... hmm.. especially tommy

bon

Anonymous said...

never used google once during the trivia. im certain chris didn't as well. we're just fully l33t :P

Anonymous said...

Hiya Ky!
Nice blog

hold your horses funky
team2 was :thumbsdown: on monday night.

:D
Santa here

Anonymous said...

nah, they're not 1337.... they're just NERDS!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...

You Sheep, join the annoying blogging crowd.

Guess who, if you can that is.

Kylie said...

....Adam??!?!