Monday, November 07, 2005

using her time ever so wisely

Linguistics exam is tomorrow afternoon and I've got a student in about half an hour...who actually comes quarter to since her parents want to milk me for all I'm worth by dropping their kid off early and picking her up late.

*sigh*

Now is probably not the most ideal time to post.

(edit...still time to kill...*cough* I mean use wisely)

Just realised I've gotten my students mixed up (again!). Today's one comes at 5:15 (instead of 5:30 of course). This is terrible...I'm 18 and my memory's already shot to pieces. *cries softly*

Perhaps I could patent an invention which crosses a HP'esque Rememrabrall with an electric cattle prod. Supplementing failure to recall certain details with a short burst of pain therefore triggering the memory in question? Hmm...the notion does sound quite promising...

(insert picture of prototype here)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO XD
YOU CONFORMED KY!!! YOU GOT A BLOG!!! HAHAAHAHAHAH

*cackles evilly*

yeah ky.. you know... there IS a timetable on your door and wall for a reason.. i wonder what it is?

quaffy said...

*snrks milk out her nose at Ky's blog url and title*

Have you ever heard of Milgram, you sicko? :P

Anonymous said...

oh, kylie has a blog!

thanks for telling me :S

Kylie said...

*grumble* I'm emailing you now Soph.

Lra: can't believe someone beat me to it but eek! "In one study conducted in Germany, over 85% of the subjects administered a lethal electric shock to the learner."...No need to go overboard...:S