Fingers crossed I'll have semi-regular to regular net access so that I can continue blogging. Just in case though, I've prepared a few pieces using that handy post scheduler thingy (I'm using it now, actually) to whet your appetite until I can work out how to use the net without China's internet surveillance networks thinking I'm some sort of national threat to their government. :S
Until then, as they say in China: Zai Jian! 再见!

Note: Apparently I can use blogger but not blogspot in China. This basically means that although I will be able to upload and edit posts and to view comments, I will not be able to reply to your comments.
4 comments:
With internet censorship and all, internet cafes are hard to come by in China! Hoep your accommodation comes in internet.
Blogger works! Hey Soph! Accommodation is alright. Pretty standard uni dorm stuff.
The best thing is that the restaurant right below our rooms has free wi-fi! :D
Hey hey, yeah, good thing you brought your laptop -- there is free wi-fi everywhere!! Where abouts is your accommodation located? Do you want some restaurant tips?
Lol, yeh, we've only found one place with free wi-fi so far, although I think the nearby maccas might have it as well because I saw someone typing away at their laptop in there last night.
Accommodation's ok, it's what you'd expect from a student dormitory. We've got an enclosed balcony and our own bathroom and fridge so it's been pretty convenient so far. Bon and I are just annoyed that we keep having to duck off to the supermarkets for more water since the tap water here is so crap.
Restaurant tips would be great. We're off to Xi An from Dec 26-28. I'm so excited! Not so excited about 8am starts for classes here. Ugh....
Post a Comment