Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Gargh!

I've been trying to clean my room for the past few days but my hay fever and other assorted allergies start up the moment I start dusting away! Ack!

It probably doesn't help that I'm such an indecisive person as well. I take forever to decide if I want to throw something out or not. Gah....

In other news, volunteering for the Japanese Film Festival is pretty fun. I've been accosting random people at the cinemas and waving programs in their faces. I also had to stand near the lights at the busy corner of Liverpool and George Street holding up a sign which read: "The 12th Annual Japanese Film Festival begins today at George Street Cinemas! Tickets on sale now!" for half an hour directing guests, who attended the opening ceremony at the nearby Ridges Hotel, towards the cinemas.

It wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't started turning cold all of a sudden. I had goosebumps all over my arms by the time some of the other volunteers came and relieved me of my post.

No comments: