Saturday, December 13, 2008

Netting away in Beijing

At the moment, I've hijacked Leana's laptop to net for a bit. We've been at this net cafe for quite a few hours now and the waitresses keep mopping non-existent spills right next to our table (I think they're trying to hint that we've out-stayed our welcome!)

Anyway, just letting you know that I'm still alive and haven't been eaten by a rabid panda or poisoned by baby milk powder...yet.

Keep checking my youtube account for more Beijing adventure videos: xxMangoAvocadoxx

I'll try to hijack Bon's comp so that I can do a proper post tomorrow. We're sitting upstairs today. The plus side is that it's slightly warmer than downstairs since it doesn't get all drafty each time someone opens the door. The down side however, is that the net's very laggy. It took me several attempts to get on blogger to blog!

Gargh! I miss my fast internet back at home!

Everyone's smoking around us...I sort of want to leave before I keel over and die from passive smoking...

No comments: