What is it with people and squeezing out tubes of toothpaste or hand creams etc from the middle of the tube?!?!
When done to an almost full tube, it screws up the entire system because from then on, the top contents keep trying to spill forth every single time you unscrew the lid.
It makes application that much more messier because you end up hastily grabbing a dollop of whatnot that you actually need before frantically screwing the lid back on lest you loose two-thirds of the tube's contents from all the superfluous spew-forth caused by someone's (perhaps your own) moment of carelessness (read as "idiocy").
Whenever I see it happening, I secretly seethe at you people before making a grab for the tube
to try to physically rectify the situation.
Argh! This guy squeezes his toothpaste from the middle! The outrage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol This entry has "obsessive compulsive personality" painted all over... though, I fix other people's toothpastes too...
Lol! Isn't it just so irritating when tubes are done wrong?!?
I wouldn't call it obsessive compulsive...just a mild penchant for doing things a certain way...yes...that's right.
Post a Comment